Backend Engineer - Node JS
We are looking for a Full Stack Js developer who is keen to work in a growing team. Your primary focus will be on developing backend functional and business logic and implementing them in NodeJs and it’s frameworks/libraries. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Strong knowledge of API design, development and API lifecycle management best practices.
- Experienced in API development in Node.js including test automation and static analysis.
- Ability to adapt to new technical skills and methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented/functional programming.
- Design and implement microservices with high reliability and scalability.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You should have worked on projects using a microservice architecture, API developing, and/or SaaS applications.
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with modern JS frameworks.
- Strong SQL and experience with multiple DBMS including but not limited to MySQL.
- Expertise in creating cross-browser-compatible HTML web-pages using modern techniques and technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
Fill out the form in here
and we will get in touch.